Size –5 Bedrooms • 7 Bathrooms (6 full, 1 half) 7 Baths (6 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-16
"Touch of Heaven Lodge", the Jewel of the Smokies located in Pigeon Forge is just 7 miles from the Parkway, This Smoky Mountain private cabin is 6400+ sq ft cabin that sleeps16 has four floors, wraparound decks, a large hot tub, a private indoor pool, sauna, theater room, chef's kitchen, and those Smoky Mountain sunsets that are absolutely magical. With tons of space, lots of amenities, one-of-a-kind details, handcrafted furniture, and more, your family will experience a vacation they will never forget. Don't worry about the drive! We have all the views via an easy drive on paved roads just inside The Premier Gated Community of Shagbark.
Please note that due to the number of stairs and decks, this property may not be suitable for very young children or people with difficulty navigating stairs.
Touch of Heaven has five bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms and sleeps up to 16. Each bedroom has handcrafted bed frames with high-end mattresses, SmartTVs, french doors to the decks, and plenty of extra blankets and pillows. All bathrooms have shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, and lotion, as well as plenty of towels and washcloths for your use during your stay.
The cabin is easy to get to with all paved roads and just inside the entrance of Shagbark off Wears Valley Rd. The cabin is on 2 private acres and not a "parking lot cabin". Touch of Heaven is truly "The Jewel of The Smoky Mountains" and is surrounded by mature trees for a blissfully private retreat. Whether you're going hiking at Great Smoky Mountains National Park, taking your turn on the go-kart tracks of Pigeon Forge, or shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall, the entire area will keep you entertained. Spend some time in our in-house massage chair when you return - your weary muscles will thank you!
Nearby Popular Attractions:
Smoky Mountain National Park 12 miles
Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster 5.7 Miles
867 Wears Valley Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Dollywood 11 miles
2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
The Island 7.6 miles
131 The Island Dr, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
* Entering the main level, you'll find the large chef's kitchen, with commercial Viking appliances, including a six-burner gas stove, three ovens, and a huge refrigerator and freezer.
* Plenty of seating for everyone at the formal dining table and the handmade wood breakfast table in the kitchen, or you can dine at the custom log outdoor table while taking in an unobstructed view of The Smoky Mountains
* Viking Professional gas grill on Main Level Deck
* Main living room, with comfy couches, a wood-burning fireplace, a custom wood-carved mantle, and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, so you'll never lose sight of those mountains.
* Main Level King Suite ensuite bathroom. This king suite has handcrafted log furniture, SmartTV, and French Doors to the deck
* living room area with wood burning fireplace and Large Smart TV perfect for watching Football, french doors that leads to wrap around deck
* Bar area with Viking Mini Fridge, Plenty of glassware, and sink
* Pool table
* Massage chair
* Master Suite with Quite possibly the most impressive custom log bed that is as much art as comfort, sofa bed, double-sided gas fireplace, clawfoot tub, and huge multi-head shower with seating. From the master suite, there are 2 sets of double french doors leading to an expansive upper-level deck that will make you feel like you are in the clouds
* Theater with 9 oversized leather reclining theater seats equipped with LED lighting and USB charging port
* laundry room
* King Suite bedroom with ensuite bathroom, french doors that lead to deck
* Queen suite bedroom with ensuite bathroom, french doors that lead to deck
* Deck with hot tub, and access to the indoor pool.
Lower Level "The Bear Cave"
* King-sized bed and queen over queen bunk beds, ensuite bathroom
* Gas Fireplace
* Two sets of french doors lead to the backyard deck seating area with comfortable furniture and a hammock
Guests will also have access to Shagbark amenities including:
Outdoor Pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)Pickle Ball
Park with Fitness Trail
Community Center – Available for rental
ALL guests and vehicles must be registered by the owner with Shagbark Security. You will have to present your driver's license upon entry into the neighborhood. Guests not registered with Shagbark Security will not be allowed into the neighborhood.
OCCUPANCY: 16 Maximum. Our Occupancy limit is a strictly enforced limit. We have security cameras on the main level deck and the upper-level deck. All Cameras are pointing away from the property. No cameras are inside or on the level where the hot tub and pool are located.
About the OwnerWe are a family-owned business and have purchased three vacation rental properties over the past 6 years. We chose each house as a place where our family can make memories for generations to come! Each of our homes is unique in character and offers amazing views. We love homes that have that " They just don't make them like this anymore" vibe. We live in Central Texas and have two daughters and 3 dogs! We love spending time as a family and appreciate all this beautiful country has to offer. Our family motto is "Take the road less traveled for that is where the treasure is found". We truly pride ourselves on creating an environment where families can create memories they will never forget. From the vast open beautiful Hill Country in Texas to our home away from home in The Smoky Mountains, we cherish the resources that have been entrusted to us. Guest experience is extremely important and we strive for excellence every time we host a guest. We hold dear the experience, engagements, and anniversaries that many people have shared with us over the past 6 years.
|Property Type||Log Cabin|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
7 Bathrooms (6 full, 1 half)
7 Baths (6 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- Aug 30, 2022
Touch of Heaven Lodge holds decades of laughter, fun, and good times with family, and we’re so excited to open it up to visitors to the area. Please note that our property is a privately owned home, and therefore sometimes appliances or household systems (HVAC, Plumbing, etc.) may unexpectedly malfunction. Just like at your house! While we will do everything in our power to address any functionality issues as quickly as possible, we cannot offer refunds- full or partial, cancellations, or alternate accommodations unless the property is deemed uninhabitable. Thank you for understanding!
They truly don’t make them like this place anymore, and you’d be hard-pressed to find a property that compares. We invite you to join the families who have come back year after year, making memories that will last for generations.
For a truly authentic Smokies experience, be aware that we do have a very friendly raccoon resident that we’ve named Smoky (naturally!) and there are occasionally some ubiquitous black bear visitors as well. For everyone’s safety - including those bears - please make sure to keep your vehicle doors locked, and remove food from your vehicle. Keep the front gate closed. Never leave trash on the decks or outside the bear-proof trash cages.